Use Code FALL22! For 10% Off your Order

Our Metals


What metals do we work with ?

 

14K Gold Fill :

14K Gold-Filled jewelry are jewelry pieces made with a solid layer of 14K Gold that is bonded onto another metal usually high-end brass, and is more than 100 times thicker than any high-quality Gold-plated jewelry.

 

Sterling Silver:

We work with 92.5% Sterling Silver , the remaining 7.5% of the alloy which is copper with strengthens without compromising its appearance. This precious metal is hypoallergenic but also very affordable.

 

Will Gold-Fill tarnish ?

14K Gold fill can naturally tarnish over time. So, if cared for, your 14K Gold-Filled jewelry can be worn for a very long time. 14K Gold-Filled jewelry looks just like 14K Gold jewelry so it is an affordable alternative to solid 14K Gold jewelry.